The warm weather has returned, and you have only one thought in mind: being able to enjoy your summertime weekends ensconced in your comfortable country cottage!
With the snow on the ground finally melting there is no shortage of spring cleaning to be done in cottage country. After many months left alone, things can get a little musty and rusty—not to mention all that dust! We have a few tips that will help you tackle your cottage spring clean and get your summer home ready just in time for May long weekend
1. Load up your dishwasher (not with dishes).
2. Wash your windows when it’s cloudy.
3. Dust all your forgotten places.
4. Swipe away fur.
5. Revive your mattress.
6. Degrease kitchen cabinets.
8. Dig into grimy grout.
10. Get rid unnecessary items.
11. Attack oven gunk.
12. Focus on your fridge.
13. Freshen up your sink.
Got kitchen stink you just can’t kick? Try running a couple of lemon rinds through your garbage disposal, and follow with cold water to dispel the smell.
14. Prep your patio furniture.