Number of Postions: 1
Wage: $15-$17 per hour depending on experience and if you have your own transportation.
Hours per week: 30
Start date: Mid June
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Guest Experience Director
- Potentially greeting guests upon arrival at the cottage, touring the cottage with the guests, and answering any questions
- Complete understanding of our concierge services and experience packages that we offer
- Coordinating with concierge service providers and the guests that are ordering the service
- Delivery or assisting of delivery of rentals to cottages (coffee makers/kayaks/cleaning supplies etc)
- Handling any questions or concerns during the guests vacation
- Executing some concierge services such as car service and shopping service
- Ensuring proper billing to guest
Qualifications and Experience:
- This position requires strong communication skills, time-management skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in customer service or hospitality an asset. Local Muskoka knowledge also an asset.
- This position includes travelling around Muskoka (so you must have a reliable vehicle), weekend work, and wearing of a uniform (shirt provided).
- This positon is seasonal: Mid June-early September.
Please Note: Please only nonsmokers apply due to nature of the job and out of courtesy for those with allergies.
To apply for this position, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org