Enjoy The Day on The Water
Let Jayne’s organize a safe and scenic boat tour for family or friends so you can sit back and take in the natural beauty of the area or choose a destination and have your professional captain drop you off and pick you up.
1. Full Day Chef Includes: shopping, preparing, serving and clean-up of up to 3 meals. Does not include cost of food.
2. Dinner Only Chef – Private Chef Service at your cottage for a bespoke 4-course meal, includes Appetizers, Starter, Main and Dessert. Pricing includes food shopping, preparation, serving and clean up.
- Dinner Only
- Dinner Only
- Full Day Chef
- Sous Chef
Guests and Pricing
- Less than 8 Guests: $250 +HST per person (food cost included)
- 8 Guests or more: $195 +HST per person (food cost included)
- ~10 Guests (inquire to confirm): $750 (not including cost of food)
- As required: $465 +HST per day
- As required: $55 +HST per hour (4 hour minimum)
Dinner Only – Less than 8 Guests:
$250 +HST per person (food cost included)
Dinner Only – 8 Guests or more:
$195 +HST per person (food cost included)
Full Day Chef – Approximately 10 Guests (inquire to confirm):
$750 (not including cost of food)
Sous Chef – As required:
$465 +HST per day
Server – As required:
$55 +HST per hour (4 hour minimum)
- Our Concierge team will put you in contact with your chef to discuss the menu
- Pricing can vary depending on menu chosen
- Applicable taxes are extra
- Travel fee of $50 – $150 based on property location
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking, the remainder is due 30 Days prior to service.
- Gratuity is not included in the cost of the service and can be arranged through our Concierge Team. Our chefs greatly appreciate your generosity.
- Payment can be made by e-transfer, wire transfer, Visa or Mastercard (plus 3% service fee) or Amex (plus 3.8% service fee)