Jayne’s is getting into real estate!
We are pleased to introduce Katie Gilbert, our preferred realtor and buy-to-rent specialist.
Katie has been a dedicated employee of Jayne’s Luxury Properties for the last 4+ years, though as the daughter of Jayne McCaw, her experience with luxury properties runs much deeper than that. Katie is an expert when it comes to buying, selling, and renting luxury homes, in Ontario’s cottage country and beyond. As an agent with Chestnut Park in Port Carling, Katie is pleased to offer her breadth of real estate & rental expertise to those interested in learning more about the bustling cottage market. Specializing in investment and rental properties, Katie is Jayne’s go-to, in house buy-to-rent expert. Whether you are looking for a rental valuation, investment guidance or have questions about the local market, Katie is here to help.
Contact Katie, Jayne’s in-house “buy-to-rent expert” today!
Why work with Katie?
1. Current & past owners will benefit by listing their property with Katie:
- Existing relationship with Katie and Jayne’s
- Prior knowledge and familiarity of your property and the surrounding area
- Expedited listing process — access to rental photos provided by Jayne’s
- Broad network and sophisticated marketing strategies (facilitated by Chestnut Park & Jayne’s) to ensure greatest exposure of your property
- Strong negotiation skills to garner top dollar sales
- Hard-working and trustworthy
2. Buyers looking to invest in a property and become an owner with Jayne’s will benefit by Katie’s expertise:
- Smooth transition into an owner role with Jayne’s
- Free rental valuation
- Tips to maximize rental return
- Extensive network of sellers
- Years of experience with rental & investment properties
- Considerable knowledge of the Cottage Country rental and real estate market
Katie grew up in midtown Toronto, though she is no stranger to cottage country. She was fortunate enough to spend her summers at her family cottage on Lake Simcoe, and later, her mother’s cottage on Lake Rosseau. Katie has been a devoted employee of her mother’s Muskoka-based vacation rental company, “Jayne’s Cottages”, for the last 4+ years, which further nurtured her love for beautiful properties and of course, the Muskoka area. Katie now lives in Muskoka full-time, though she is known to sneak away to her family home in Collingwood on some winter weekends, where she grew up skiing with family and friends at Devils Glen.
Katie attended high school at Branksome Hall in Toronto, where she excelled at various sports including tennis, rowing and ski racing. Having been involved in several exchange programs during her time at Branksome, it was no surprise that Katie would end up attending university on the east coast, at St Francis Xavier University in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Katie has also travelled the world, both with friends and on her own, all of which played a large role in shaping who Katie is today.
Katie would love to hear from you. Contact her today!