Schiller Water Bikes
Take the ride of your life with the world’s best water bike. A hybrid of premium bike-meets-ultra portable
catamaran, the Schiller Water Bike will provide a unique and memorable experience on the water for your
Muskoka summer vacation.
As agile as a water spider and as stable as a catamaran, with cruising speeds of up to 15 kph, the
Schiller water bike gives people of all ages and athletic ability an exhilarating bike ride on the open water
for fun, fitness, and exploration. Cantilevered over the water, riders have a unique “glass bottom” view of
an aquatic world below, while enjoying the Muskoka air and sunshine.
With the swim platform you can also suntan, swim or take along a passenger, whether it’s your spouse,
children, or dog.
• $1,500 +HST per water bike/week
• Travel fee additional and is dependent on location
• Cost includes delivery, assembly, and pick up
• Life jacket included
• Instruction on how to use and properly store the water bikes will also be provided
• Waiver must be signed prior to rental
1. Full Day Chef Includes: shopping, preparing, serving and clean-up of up to 3 meals. Does not include cost of food.
2. Dinner Only Chef – Private Chef Service at your cottage for a bespoke 4-course meal, includes Appetizers, Starter, Main and Dessert. Pricing includes food shopping, preparation, serving and clean up.
- Dinner Only
- Dinner Only
- Full Day Chef
- Sous Chef
Guests and Pricing
- Less than 8 Guests: $250 +HST per person (food cost included)
- 8 Guests or more: $195 +HST per person (food cost included)
- ~10 Guests (inquire to confirm): $750 (not including cost of food)
- As required: $465 +HST per day
- As required: $55 +HST per hour (4 hour minimum)
Dinner Only – Less than 8 Guests:
$250 +HST per person (food cost included)
Dinner Only – 8 Guests or more:
$195 +HST per person (food cost included)
Full Day Chef – Approximately 10 Guests (inquire to confirm):
$750 (not including cost of food)
Sous Chef – As required:
$465 +HST per day
Server – As required:
$55 +HST per hour (4 hour minimum)
- Our Concierge team will put you in contact with your chef to discuss the menu
- Pricing can vary depending on menu chosen
- Applicable taxes are extra
- Travel fee of $50 – $150 based on property location
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon booking, the remainder is due 30 Days prior to service.
- Gratuity is not included in the cost of the service and can be arranged through our Concierge Team. Our chefs greatly appreciate your generosity.
- Payment can be made by e-transfer, wire transfer, Visa or Mastercard (plus 3% service fee) or Amex (plus 3.8% service fee)